DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE – COVID-19
ALL PARTICIPANTS ENTERING THE FACILITY MUST COMPLY WITH THIS DECLARATIONGymnastics Newfoundland & Labrador and The Wee Gym (collectively the “Organization”) require thedisclosure of exposure or illness is in order to safeguard the health and safety of all participants and limitthe further outbreak of COVID-19. This Declaration of Compliance will be kept safely, and personalinformation will not be disclosed unless as required by law or with your consent.A participant (or the participant’s parent/guardian, if the participant is younger than 18 years old) who isunable to agree to the terms outlined in this document is not permitted to enter the Organization’sfacilities or participate in the Organization’s activities, programs, or services.I, the undersigned being the participant named above and the participant’s parent/guardian (if theparticipant is younger than 18 years old), hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in thisdocument:
1) The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World HealthOrganization and COVID-19 is extremely contagious. The Organization has put in place preventativemeasures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and requires all participants (or their parent/guardian,when applicable) to adhere to the compliance standards described in this document.
2) The participant has not been diagnosed with COVID-19. OR If the participant was diagnosed withCOVID-19, the participant was cleared as noncontagious by provincial or local public healthauthorities more than 14 days prior to the date this Declaration of Compliance was signed.
3) The participant has not been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.However, if the participant was exposed to a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19, the date ofexposure was more than 14 days prior to the date this Declaration of Compliance was signed.
4) The participant is attending or participating voluntarily and understands the risks associated withCOVID-19. The participant (or the participant’s parent/guardian, on behalf of the participant (whenapplicable) agrees to assume those risks, including but not limited to exposure and being infected.
5) The participant has not, nor has anyone in the participant’s household, experienced cold or flu-likesymptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breach, respiratoryillness, difficulty breathing).
6) If the participant experiences, or if anyone in the participant’s household experiences, any cold orflu-like symptoms after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, the participant will immediatelyisolate and not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or services until atleast 14 days have passed since those symptoms were last experienced.
7) The participant has not, nor has any member of the participant’s household, travelled to, or had alay-over in any country outside Canada, or in any province outside of Newfoundland & Labrador inthe past 14 days. If the participant travels, or if anyone in the participant’s household travels,outside the Province of Newfoundland & Labrador after submitting this Declaration of Compliance,the participant will not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or servicesuntil at least 14 days have passed since the date of return.
8) The participant is following recommended guidelines, including but not limited to, practicingphysical distancing, trying to maintain separation of six feet from others, frequent handwashing, andotherwise limiting exposure to COVID-19.
9) The participant will follow the safety, physical distancing, and hygiene protocols of the Organization.
10) This document will remain in effect until the Organization, per the direction of the provincialgovernment and provincial health officials, determines that the acknowledgements in thisDeclaration of Compliance are no longer required.
11) The Organization may remove the participant from the facility or from participation in the activities,programs or services of the Organization at any time and for any reason if the Organization believes,in its sole discretion, that the participant is no longer in compliance with any of the compliancestandards described in this document.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE – COVID-19
Agree & Sign